The next club meeting is on June 27, 2017 (Tuesday) at 7 PM at the club flying field in New Hartford. Come early for a cookout at 6 PM.
Watch new video here.
See us in the Beaver Creek Days Parade on Saturday, June 3rd at 10:00 AM in New Hartford.
- June 3, 2017 (Saturday) – Beaver Creek Days Parade at 10:00 AM in New Hartford. Parade lineup is at 9:00 AM on Beaver Avenue in front of the New Hartford Elementary / Junior High School. Bring an airplane to show on our float!
- June 17, 2017 (Saturday) – SSC Combat from 12:30 PM until 4:00 PM (Lunch available at noon)
- June 27, 2017 (Tuesday) – Club Meeting at Club Flying Field in New Hartford at 7 PM (Cookout at 6 PM)
- July 15-16, 2017 (Saturday & Sunday) – Float-Flying at Prairie Lakes Park in Cedar Falls – (10 am to 4 pm) – Lorne Bidwell, CD
- July 25, 2017 (Tuesday) – Club Meeting at Club Flying Field in New Hartford at 7 PM (Cookout at 6 PM)
- August 19-20, 2017 (Saturday & Sunday) – National Model Aviation Day & Warbird Fly-In (10 am to 4 pm) Trainer flying on Saturday and Warbird fly-in on Sunday – Stan Sweet, CD
- August 22, 2017 (Tuesday) – Club Meeting at Club Flying Field in New Hartford at 7 PM (Cookout at 6 PM)
The club flying field is "open" for flying year-round. However, the gate on the access road is locked unless members are present. The gate combination is on the back of your 2016 club membership card.
The purpose of the Club is to promote building and flying of all types of radio controlled model aircraft, and to support the program of the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) for the advancement of all phases of model aviation.
All activities of the Black Hawk Radio Control Pilots conform with the Rules of the Academy of Model Aeronautics including regulations governing model aircraft contests.