Annual dues are due on January 31st each year. The Club dues are:
• Senior Member: $60/year for AMA members 19 years of age and older.
• Junior Member: $18/year for AMA members under 19 years of age.
• Family Member: $24/year for AMA members residing in the same household as a Senior Member.
• Non-Resident Member: $24/year for AMA members who's residence is more than 50 miles away from the Club Flying Field at New Hartford, IA
• Affiliate Member: $24/year for anyone who does not fly and is not an AMA member.
The first year’s annual dues are prorated from the month a member joins the Club (i.e., $5.00/month for Senior Members, $1.50/month for Junior Members and $2.00/month for Family, Affiliate and Non-Resident Members).
Pay dues by mailing a check payable to "Black Hawk R/C Pilots" to the club treasurer at:
113 Allen St.
Waterloo, IA 50701-2605