- Wednesday, July 22, 2015 – RAGBRAI will be riding through New Hartford into Cedar Falls on Beaver Valley Road and Union Road today. Club members should use care driving to the flying field!
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015 – July club meeting at 7 PM at the club flying field in New Hartford – Come early for flying and a cookout at 6 PM.
- Thursday, July 30, 2015 – Flying Demonstration at the Bremer County Fair (5 PM) – Mike Hall, CD
- Saturday, August 15, 2015 – National Model Aviation Day Fly-In (10 AM to 4 PM) – Lorne Bidwell, CD
- Tuesday, August 25, 2015 – August club meeting at 7 PM at the club flying field in New Hartford – Come early for flying and a cookout at 6 PM.
- Saturday, September 12, 2015 – Harvest Fly-In & Swap Meet (10 AM to 4 PM) – Kenny Roeder, CD
The purpose of the Club is to promote building and flying of all types of radio controlled model aircraft, and to support the program of the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) for the advancement of all phases of model aviation.
All activities of the Black Hawk Radio Control Pilots conform with the Rules of the Academy of Model Aeronautics including regulations governing model aircraft contests.